TAGGED BY: Radman1919
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. (No tag-backs.)
8. You can't say you don't do tags.
9. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10 things about me:
1.) I’d take an adventure story over a romance any day. (Unless it’s Jane Austen, then it just varies by what two books we’re comparing here.
2.) I love Celtic music. I also just love music from around the world in general.
3.) I can be really hard to get to know, but I’m generally pretty good on a one to one basis.
4.) I’m being classically trained in vocal performance.
5.) I love other languages and tend to pick up on them well. Currently I’m learning French.
6.) I tend to be very obnoxious when comfortable with other people and often make random sounds, talk a lot, and/or sing constantly.
7.) I love accents and wish that I could imitate them better.
8.) I tend to be clingy with people I’m close to, in fact the closer I feel to someone emotionally, the more it is reflected in how much I cling to them physically. …Which is kinda weird I suppose.
9.) I can play the piano a little and even less (but still some,) of the guitar.
10.) I wish I were more creative and good at coming up with things on the fly.
Ten answers to Radman's questions:
1.) What is your favorite genre of music? – Hm. I enjoy Gothic rock, show tunes, and Celtic music the most. But I love almost all genres.
2.) Name the book that best describes you. – That’s a hard one… Maybe Jane Eyre or Pride and Prejudice because they feature heroines that I feel as though I can relate to well.
3.) When you look into the mirror WHAT do YOU see? (I don’t want a cheesy answer like “I see me.” or “My reflection.” – I see… a girl that generally doesn’t wear makeup even to cover up annoying facial imperfections but still manages to feel a little insecure with them anyway (just trying not to care since appearance isn't that overly important).
4.) If you can change something in your past would you, if so why? – Part of me wants to say yes, but really I wouldn’t because anything I’ve ever made the mistake of doing affected me strongly and made me a better person because of wanting to ensure that I never messed up in the same way again. It also made me realize what was important and the kind of person I needed to be. You learn a lot from your mistakes, so there’s no reason to want to change them because you wouldn’t have learned the lessons without them.
5.) If you found you that you only have a week to live… who would you see, where would you go, what would you do? - I would see everyone in my group of friends and spend as much time as I could with them. I would try to get at least Kay to come stay with Nicki and I for the entire week. Might take one day to go to an amusement park or something. Maybe go down to FL for a day or two actually to see Victoria and Lisa, but mostly I’d just want to just laze around and spend time with everyone while I can.
6.) If you had a choice to make more money, but in doing so you’d lose your friends and family. Would you? – No. Money isn’t important to me in the grand scheme of things. The people around me are infinitely more valuable than any amount of money.
7.) What era would you best fit into? (20s, 40s, etc.) – Oh gosh… I’ve never been able to decide on this one… Maybe the Renaissance, maybe the 30s, maybe the 50s or 60s. The Regency period quite possibly.
8.) What is the first thing you think of when I say “Blue”? – The color. Different shades of it.
9.) What do you think of me? – I think you seem pretty nice and fun, but I don’t really see you all that often cause you work a lot.
10.) Alliance or Horde? – Alliance.
Though I haven’t played WoW in years.
Now, my questions to ya’ll!
1. Marvel or DC? Favorite character of that franchise?
2. If you were an element, what do you think that you would be and why?
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
4. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
5. Which do you prefer to see, a movie screen or a stage production?
6. Do you have any original characters? If so, who's your favorite?
7. If you could be one thing (without anything standing in your way), what would it be?
8. Favorite animated movie?
9. Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
10. What do you enjoy doing more than anything else?
Tagging: Talex-1 bunnyqueen09 vgp HuntressSage rabbit2373